<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5222418433277064783?origin\x3dhttp://justjiayee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

♥ MMU MASTER 2012

mmu master was over.end my tired days.
same as last week.sat at registration booth and collected $$.
a big malacca flag.1/32 was arranged by me.^.^
really big right??
feel sad cant see the finished product at the end because i went back early.



tis ang mo rang very eng dao ah!sorry for my ugly face.hiak hiak

MMU MASTER 2012

credit to quek.got patern har this photo."i'm very busy,don't disturb me.XD"
my high chick make my eye looks small


"lucky draw"

qi kek ah''



♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
8:35 AM

♥ MYSELF ;


    .........................................
    ♥I'm Jia Y33♥
    malacan
    MMU(Bachelor of accounting)
    I ♥ my family n my boy.sensitivity,
    playful n friendly=)nice to meet u all^^
    ..........................................

♥ Chatbox

♥ Music

♥ Past

Jia Yee

Create your badge